BEAUTIFUL YOrkie Puppies for sale
Welcome to True Love Yorkies
We are a family owned puppy store and boutique, with over 15 years of experience.
My partner and I have loved Yorkie Puppies for at least 20 years now (since we were kids). We have been animal lovers all our life and dogs have our absolute favorite. I had my first Yorkie when I was 15 years old and my partner had her at 10. They are amazing little dogs that think they are large powerful beasts. They will protect their owners even if it means that they are in danger too. It is funny once you have a Yorkie in your life, you usually will always want another one. They are like potato chips you cannot have just one. Breeding them for about 7 years has given us (and our clients) much pleasure. We breed for character and health. They are all beautiful in their own way. We want to thank you for giving us this time to show you our beautiful Yorkie puppies. We specialize in raising Healthy and Happy Yorkie Puppies.
We believe that we have the highest quality Yorkie puppies around because they have been raised with so much love and attention since we raise just a few around! If you love the shiny, beautiful coats, baby doll faces & compact bodies, then you are at the right place. We have been breeding Yorkie puppies as hobby for over a while now. Due to all the swindles out there, we prefer to discuss with all of our potential Yorkie Owners and have a good knowledge about you, the environment the dog is to be raised in and your family as a whole before we decide to let you have either of them. We raise just about 6 at a time till they are all gone and this is to make sure we provide them with all the time needed to make them as lovely as they tend to be. Our puppies are all accustomed to lots of human interaction and love, they are a commitment and purchasing one, should not be taken lightly. Yorkie are famously inquisitive and can be stubborn, so do not let them get the upper hand! Our commitment to you does not end when you purchase one of our puppies. We are available to speak with you if any problem arises or if you just want to talk about Yorkies! Thanks for stopping by and please check out the puppies we have available on our available page.
- Yorkshire Terriers are known for being difficult to house train. Crate training is recommended.
- Yorkshire Terriers do not like the cold and are prone to chills, especially if they are damp or in damp areas.
- Because of their small size, delicate structure, and terrier personality, Yorkshire terrier generally are not recommended for households with toddlers or small children.
- Some Yorkshire Terriers can be "happy," barking at every sound they hear. Early and consistent training can help. If you do not feel qualified to provide this training, consult a professional dog trainer.
- Yorkshire Terriers can have delicate digestive systems and may be meticulous eaters. Eating problems can occur if your Yorkie has teeth or gum problems as well. If your Yorkie is showing discomfort when eating or after eating, take him to the vet for a checkup.
Yorkshire Terriers think they are big dogs and will try to pick a fight with a big dog if allowed. Be sure to keep your Yorkie under control. Even better, try to socialize your Yorkie at an early age by taking him to obedience classes.
- Yorkies tend to retain their puppy teeth, especially the canines. When your puppy is around five months old, check his teeth often. If you notice that an adult tooth is trying to come in but the baby tooth is still there, take him to your vet. Retained baby teeth can cause the adult teeth to come in unevenly, which may contribute to tooth decay in later years.
- To get a healthy dog, never buy a puppy from an irresponsible breeder, puppy mill, or pet store. Look for a reputable breeder who tests her breeding dogs to make sure they are free of genetic diseases that they might pass onto the puppies, and that they have sound temperaments.
Yorkshire Terriers should be 8 to 9 inches at the shoulder and weigh no more than seven pounds, with four to six pounds being preferred. Yorkies are inconsistent in size. It's not unusual for a single litter to contain one Yorkie weighing less than four pounds, one who weighs five or six pounds, and one who grows to be 12 to 15 pounds. Beware of breeders who offer "tea cup" Yorkshire Terriers. Dogs who are smaller than the standard are prone to genetic disorders and are at a higher health risk in general.
Free Shipping Coupon
We have 2 Shipping Coupons to offer to the 1st two homes so if you're not located within our city, We will offer you the shipping Coupons and you will receive your puppy(ies) without paying any shipping fee is that ok. Send us an e-mail if you would like more information on our puppies or additional information.